Sunday 3 November 2013

My favourite movie is this!

File:Cosette-sweeping-les-miserables-emile-bayard-1862.jpg
My favourite movie is ''Les Miserables.'' I watched this movie in the theatre, and I was shocked, but deeply moved by this movie. This movie is about French historical story from the musical and became a big hit all over the world. There are famous actors in the movie, Anne Hatthaway, Hugh Jackman, and Amanda Seyfried. Every song is beautiful and amazing. At the beginning of this movie, the story was sadly, hopeless, and unhappy. There are a lot of scenes which makes tears welled up in my eyes. Actually, I cried, but this movie has a happy ending! The end of this movie made me happiness! If you've never watched this movie, you should watch! I recomend you '' Les Miserables.''!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this movie, but I've heard that it was very popular around the world. I think it's a good movie for people who enjoy musicals. You described the story well.

    Corrections:
    Every song is beautiful and amazing.

    Actually, I cried, but this movie has a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete