Monday 21 October 2013

If I have a lot of money...

        If I get $10 million, I will go to trip with my family :) Because my family like going to trip :) America, France, Germany, Britain...all over the world! I want my family to be happy! And I will buy something that I want. For example, I want to buy house in Hawaii, I want to buy a lot of cloths, shoes and bags in CHANNEL, HELMES and PRADA...just jorking. I'd like to build some shools, houses, and give money to buy foods, cloths and shoes for a lot of children who in need. Becouse I'd like them to be happy like us. I'd like them to live in an affluent imagination.It is one of  my hope.

File:Ratanakiri children.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You're right, brand name bags aren't the most important things in the world! I'm glad to hear that you want to help out the less fortunate.

    Corrections:
    If I get $10 million, I will go on a trip with my family because they like traveling. :)

    I'd like to build some schools, houses, and give money to buy food, clothes and shoes for a lot of children who are in need.

    ReplyDelete