Tuesday 5 November 2013

I Wish No Crime

I've heard that Japan is one of safest counties in the world. Actually, I think ''No.'' When I was in Japan, I was hearing news about crime from terrible things to small things on TV everyday. Quite everyday...! It's so sad thing. But I think that crime is inseparable with anywhere. Don't you think so? As a result, we have to be careful anywhere. We have to protect by our self. There is no completely safe countries! If you don't want to be victim, don't walk alone in the night. Don't wear too expensive clothes, bag, accessory, and watch. Or you need put guard mans around you. hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. You're right, Japan has a reputation as a very safe country, but no place is perfect! We have to take precautions anywhere in the world in order to stay safe.

    Corrections:
    I've heard that Japan is one of the safest countries in the world.

    As a result, we have to be careful anywhere.

    ReplyDelete