Sunday 10 November 2013

Transportation

I do like using plane. A plane is comfortable because there are a lot of services for passengers. We can have many kind of drinks, hot foods, snacks, and so on. We can sleep in the plane while in flight. Plane is the fastest way to travel to somewhere. In addition, plane is only one way to travel to foreign countries quickly. Any way, we can fly on the sky ! It's awesome thing, isn't it ? But plane is a little expensive to ride. If you travel within a country, I think train is better way! Because train station ought not to far way than airport. Also, trains are cheaper than plane, and they run more often than planes. For these reasons, which is the best is up to your trip plan and money.

File:Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-890 N579AS.jpg


File:JR Central Shinkansen 700.jpgThe shinkansen :

3 comments:

  1. When I lived in Japan, my favorite way to travel was by shinkansen (bullet train in English). I couldn't believe how fast I could get from one city to another - much faster than by car or bus.

    Corrections:
    A plane is comfortable because there are a lot of services for passengers.

    Also, trains are cheaper than planes, and they run more often than planes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Shinkansen to go to travel!!! When I go back my hometown, I always use Shinkansen. It's very fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like using plane for the trip is a long distance,. I like driving car for the trip is a short distance.

    ReplyDelete