Monday 7 October 2013

Calgary Is the Best

        Today, I will talk about the best place to live. I live in Japan. But I live in Calgary of Canada as a exchange student now. In my opinion, I think that the best place to live is Calgary in Canada. There are many reasons. First, Calgary is safety place. Of course, Japan is also famous place as safety. But I think that Calgary is more safety than Japan. People who living in Calgary are very kindly and Friendly. Second, Calgary  has a C-train. It's very useful to travel to somewhere in Calgary.In addition, It's free zone between City Hall and 8th street. Finally, it's good weather. Calgary has little rain and free from moisture.I like this weather! For all these reasons, Calgary is the best place to live.
File:Calgary C-Train light rail bridge.jpgFile:C-train routes.png

3 comments:

  1. You're right, Calgary is pretty dry most of the year, but it can be very wet in the spring - I'm sure you heard about the flood we had this year! I'm glad you like the C-train as well; I think it's a useful way to get around the city.

    Corrections:
    I live in Japan, but I'm staying in Calgary now as an exchange student.

    First, Calgary is a safe place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Calgary is so clean streets. :) However, Calgary is so cold :(

    ReplyDelete